Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Honeymoon trip and a bottle of Vodka (Part 1)

Last weekend will be unforgettable for me , something strange yet so fantastic happened .

I went down for a trip with 2 honeymoon(not exactly) couples .

Ha Ha , Look at me , laugh at me and ask me , What the Fuck are you doing in there !

But trust me guys , it was so so good , and i am sure that they enjoyed my company as well .

So one fine evening , few of my very good friends , call me up and tell me that we are going for a trip . But the 'we' included 3 guys and 3 gals , where there are 2 couples which leaves me and thulu.

Thulu didn't want to come ,personal reasons .

So i tried my best to slip away ., but couldn't ., and hence here we are ., one SUV , one very romantic couple at the back seat , one really funny couple in the centre , and me and driver bj upfront . Wow !

Wheels roll , bj the driver is so focussed that he hardly speaks anything , though i tried to talk to him about crappy vehicle related stuff like how much does a scorpio cost and what is the maximum distance he has driven . , until finally he gave me a face which suggested 'oh, cmon , shut the fuck mate , let me drive and you mind your buisness '

So i thought of looking back and probably tease the couples , or atleast have some common discussions ., but i soon realised they were not really bothered

Mr and Mrs romance were busy redefining romance , and i was like , "alright , you are meeting after a long interval , and this is probably the only chance to , errr , you know ... have fun :-P "

And Mr and Mrs A , were in some other world that they have invented for all the couples in the world of love , where they break up every 180 seconds and then hook up in another 120 seconds . So if you happen to be his good friend , and if you are with them in between these 120 seconds , you are really pissed !! Big time , coz before you think about the reason for the break up and the chances of getting it right , there they are , standing right in front of you , " Ohhh chweety , i love you ... "

And you look at yourself and asks , " Is the earth revolving around you or that you are revolving around the earth "

So here i am , reading a milestone which says 130 kms to destination , and wondering what to do !

And that is when i found her , so beautiful , so hot , so pure and so lovable , right in front of me .So gentle , so innocent , her curves making any artist jealous .

And her silky white top told me her name





White Mischeif Vodka





"Jab se tere nainaaaa .. meri naino se , bhaage reeee ...

Tab se diwaana hua , sabse pe gaana hua , rab bhi diwaana lagi reee ... Ho oooh oooo ... "




(to be continued)

2 comments:

Moonstruck Girl said...

:D
Whenever KrA and I are with a non-coupled friend, we try our best to accommodate him / her. It can be damn annoying when couples ask us to come out on a double date / gang date and we end up having fun in our isolated sort of way.

Pheno'Menon' said...

Oops impulsive , so you too got a Boy friend eh ? Another one slips away :-P (Jus Kidding )


Girlllllsss , where are you , here is Pheno Menon waiting for you ! :-D