Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I just want to write something !

Thats it ! I just want to write something .

"Machaa machaa ... un mele aasa vachaa .. " This is the song i am currently listening to .

I have not smoked for past 15 days !

I have not got drunk for past 20 days !

My real player is really fucked up !

I am more hungry than horny these days :) !

Valentines day is coming up and i will be working , and planning to attend a interview as well ! Wow !

Economic recession and my project is screwed ! yeo !

"Daddy Mummy veettil ellai , thada poda yaarum ellai , vilayaduvoma pullai thillannaa" (Daddy and mummy is not at home , there is no one to stop us , come lets play )

I am googling for the lyricist of tamil movie 'Villu' .

I want to paste some picture now !




Got it ? The world and girls are both wonderful . Dont bomb them !


I am posting too many informative posts these days .

" Nazrain milaana...Nazrein churaana ... "

No comments: