Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I was Busy !

Long time , since i have written anything in here , but seriously , I was very Busy

Do i have another post just like this one ?Damn !

Ok , alright ., so as you would have read in the previous post , i had been behind that goose most of the time . And fuck , she hides well (If i make the goose a 'he' , i may sound gay) .

I started making a short film , after that long wait . But it is still incomplete . I will write another big bloody post about all the struggles and fun and diarrheas that i had to face in the process

I am wondering whether i am becoming normal in my personal life . I no longer spend days and months thinking about how to flirt and have sex (though i have hardly succeeded) . I recently went out on a date with a gal , and gosh! ., i was so bored . The same dialogues , the same places , the same style . I am seriously bored of this ..

There is another romantic part that is developing in my life . Fuck , i dont understand why these things are happening to me !I was not like this last time i wrote a post in here .
Did some one do
an Illunga surgery on me ? Or is it just that i am getting older ?




Anyways , as my editor always says , lets keep it short ! I will come back with other great stories later :)









PS: There is nothing called as IIIunga surgery , i just used the toughest word in english so that you people would go crazy about it !
http://www.proz.com/forum/linguistics/22232-illunga_tops_ten_toughest_words_that_leave_translators_tongue_tied-.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats happening to the new webpage idea , you and ur friends were talking abt?

Pheno'Menon' said...

Chris

I am just a partner in it and the major decision has to be made by others .So many things are stopping us , the planned release was on May last week , i am not sure till when it is postponed .

I will definitely get in touch with you once things are confirmed , you are one of our prime writer after all :P

Unknown said...

At last u wrote something .. logged in once in 2 days to check ur blog n it was unchanged for a long ... welcome back ... awaiting to see more from u

shan said...

"I no longer spend days and months thinking about how to flirt and have sex (though i have hardly succeeded)"

as we always say,its kinda job someone who doent wanta do anything, rather doent bother about what he wants, and to those who can afford not to reach there..rgt???

but still we will go ahead for it...