Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New year wishes and resolutions

Wish you all a very happy new year .

My new year party is going to be the same as it always has been , getting drunk with my friends and staying inside home - Terribly boring ? Yes , ofcourse , but i dont have another choice .

May be i could have gone for a party outside , but then , my room mates are not interested , will have to spend a lot of money , will have to drive at night and so many other things .

I am not interested in going out with a girl or something , i would rather be with my friends .

I have never really partied in my life , and the saga continues . Im kinda sad , but there is no other way than being happy with what i have .

I sincerely hope all you guys out there enjoy and party this new year to the max .

I am not keeping any resolutions like 'i wont smoke' or ' i wont drink' . I think i have got my last year resolution worked out which was more about my 'virginity' :P.

However , this time ,i am going for things which i really wana do , like

1. Double my salary .
2. Make another short film .
3. Get my stories published/reach a bigger scale .
4. Work and make c&b big .

At this point , on December 30 , i am feeling pretty very much down . My life is not currently exciting , and i am trying my best to keep the spirits high . Philosophies are all good , but when it comes to my life , it is really difficult to pass through difficult times . I am feeling like a loser in all senses , with my job , with love and all .

I hope next year would be better . God , if you are listening to this , please make my life better next year . Thanks in advance .

Again , wishing you all a very happy new year .


PS:I dont want anyone to come and tell me 'Oh ! What happened , let me console'.
After all , no one give a fuck about others , right ?

4 comments:

Ragav said...

Its always fun to be with friends in a new year party, but i ve never been in one.. I ve always been to my church and i will be in the midnight mass...

My best wishes for the resolutions... pretty tough but with proper planning it can be done...

And do not worry, i am not going to console you.. all of us go through tough times buddy, we cannot expect people to console us...

Happy New Year 2010...

Ragav said...

Its always fun to be with friends in a new year party, but i ve never been in one.. I ve always been to my church and i will be in the midnight mass...

My best wishes for the resolutions... pretty tough but with proper planning it can be done...

And do not worry, i am not going to console you.. all of us go through tough times buddy, we cannot expect people to console us...

Happy New Year 2010...

Ragav said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pheno'Menon' said...

Thanks for your wishes buddy . Wish you and your family a very happy new year :)