Sunday, August 1, 2010

I dont write any more.

I cant write anymore . I really cant. Its been about 6 months since i have written a short story. I started many after that, but never completed any. I lack in ideas , creativity , enthusiasm. I have always believed that writing is my true passion, but has it died in me ?

3 years back when i started this blog i had lot of people asking me about it,appreciating and encouraging. Today , it has become more like goverment agency which has been run for none. But , for past 2 years or so (when this degradation started) ,i have been living with my friends , and never really had a personal space or peace of mind to sit back and write.However , i have moved recently , and i have put a hold to alcohol.I hope this change will help me to get back to writng ., i dont care if any one reads this , but i want to write , write and write ..

Changing my blog template due to superstition or for the feel of a new begining.

Cheers

No comments: