Saturday, September 25, 2010

I think i know my problem

Yes , that is correct . I thought about it , in clear mind.

I am someone who has always been driven by my brain . I mean , there is hardly anything that i does without thinking about it . Not just thinking , i think a LOT for every small thing. I want to make sure it will be successful , beneficial and worth my time before i do it . This has helped me in being a better planned for future , but at the same time , i think i am losing my life. Or in other words ,i am being too old for myself.

For everything that i do , i make this analysis - Whether i have materialistic gain or just personal happiness . Most often , i give the primary importance to the task which gives me materisalistic benefits, sacrificing my happiness.

Remember i keep yelling about not being able to write anything ? This is the reason .I can write only from my heart , and not from my brain. But when the latter is in control all the time , how could i write a sentance ?


I am not trying to say that i am miserable , not at all . I have a comfortable,healthy life and i thank the almighty for that . But if you ask me if i am enjoying my life , the way a young man should , i dont know . I am seeing a girl, i have friends , i am planning to buy a car .. Thats nice , isnt it ?

But hold on , there is another side to this ., the girl i am seeing is not near to me , my friends are not really rocking as such , Chennai is not truly a happening place , and i presently dont have a car . Get the drift ?

Again , thinking about it , i realise what my solution can be .. Its just that i need to be happy with what i have , and understand that there are worser people around me . Yes , thats what i need to do .I need to understand that not everyone gets everything , may be this is what i am not supposed to get . And i am fine with it , and very happy for others who have it :)

No comments: