Monday, March 24, 2008

Bye Bye Angel

I have been listening to all these romantic songs for a few hours now , and hence i feel a bit romantic , or rather, sad .

Statuatory warning : I am going to be unlike phenomenon in this post , going to be a very boring old love story and related sentiments .

I wanted to say bye to angel .

I have had been with many girls , in love with many girls . Some have been special , that is , a very few have actually loved (kind of ) me too .

And Angel is one of them , special , she will always be

I met her in the last year of my college , and had been with me for a about one n half years , before , as usual , i forced a break up .

The way we got hooked up was amazing . It was actually so unrealistic , that even if i tell you , you wont believe it .

I mean , we met in a Mall in chennai , and we spoke for about 10 minutes , and that was it , we got hooked up .

And that was the greatest achievement till date in my flirt life . 10 minutes , and you have made a chick (she is/was hot ) fall heads over heals !! Wow !! fantastic Menon , fantastic !!

Ok , as usual , my intention was to , hmmm , do it ! :-P

Cmon guys , we all fall in love for that , i dont think there could be anything more than physical attraction in the first sight !

So there we were , in love !

I play smart with girls . I mean , i have this small egos , like i will not propose first , i will not kiss her first etc etc . So at the end of the day , i could say , "Hey ,.. you did it first , not me '

I know thats cheap , but what to do , i am like this guys !

You guys know what ? I am such an unlucky asshole . Because everytime i hook up with a girl ,i expect them to be bitches , but then , i get the best girls , i mean , the GOOD Girls !!

And being such a fucked up good guy , i will not feel like cheating them and hence , effing them !! :-(



So that happened with angel . I did not wanted to cheat her , or use her . She used to be so good to me , so supportive , so caring , so inspiring . And you know what , she is one of the girls that phenomenon repects in this world . Thats some achievement , not many girls have earned that .


I remember the evenings we used to spend in beaches/theatres/coffeeday , and everything.

One night when she dropped me back in my place , i kissed her right in the middle of the road , (empty road) . That was so romantic , and we both loved it !

The main reason why she earned my respect was not beacuse she loved me or cared me . But because she was not just another girl . She is someone who i always happy , so hardworking that i myself felt ashamed of being so lazy , earns her pocket money by tough part time jobs , studies well , take care of family , cooks , does household things and then , finds a lot of time for me .

Seriously , you are a wonderful person , someone whom i must look out and learn a lot .

Only thing that i did not actually like in her is that she was too lean and was a bit boringly romantic .

So the big question , why the fuck did you break up with her ?

And the answer is , hmmm ., i dont know

She was north Indian , and i felt her and family and mine will never go well together . And then , she had a great future in modelling . I was such a fucked up asshole , who would not want his girl to be model , or be exposing , and all other silly stupid thing'ies of a south indian man .

I hate my Indian insticts some times ., damn !

So hence , i had two choices , either take her , ask her to quit modelling and all , or else , leave her and let her prosper .

Ok , now when i say i opted for the second choice , dont think it was because i am such a good man or anything . It was because of several other crappy ideas of mine

But for sure , i did not wanted to interrupt he bright future , and wanted to see her growing up bigger and better in her career .Thats the love factor

And then , i do not like to get committed , even if she is the best girl , i feel tied up , i feel i am losing my freedom , and why the hell should i do it , when i have a option ? See , if you are married , you cant say , this , atleast let me do it now .

So my ego + stupidity + love ended up in me neglecting her for atleast one year , when she waited for me .



Now last month when i called her up, before the valentines day , she told me that there was this cute guy , who is from her own community , rich and handsome , who is proposing her for some time , and she asked me what to do .

I being such a great man , told her , to go ahead and not wait for me .

And then i did not get a call from her on v day , which i usually do get for past 3-4 years .

And last week when i called her up , she was not speaking properly to me , and she asked

"Can you please call me after sometime ? Hmm... i am with ... Mr..... "

When i hung up the phone , i felt bad , realy bad and sad .

She has never told me that before , and that was the moment that i realised that she was gone , gone forever .

She called me the next day , i did not pick , nor did i call back . It will be better if it ends here . ,and let me forget her .


I dont know why i am writing all this , but then , we all have such times in our lives , dont we ? And i am pretty sure she will not come across this blog , and hence its all safe .

I am not regretting my decision , i know i have made the right decision , but still , you know , it hurts .

And angel , i wish you all the best wishes , be happy !

And me ?Ha Ha , i love writing , and searching for new girls so that i can continue writing blogs like this............... LOLs.... Crazy me !

1 comment:

Soul said...

aren't u fed with all these things...you @#$@#%

and for the christ sake remove the wored verification stuff..