Monday, April 21, 2008

The Gay Encoutners

Im Pretty Handsome .



I mean i am pretty and Handsome .



And sometimes , i wish i was not !



And i fucking mean it !



Yaaradee nee Mohini (Tamil) is the movie , and i am happy that its interval . I rush to the toilet and i am waiting with my hands on the zip .

There it is , some old ass is moving out , let me get in ...


"God !! Isnt this the greatest pleasure ... pissing and shitting ??" I ask to myself .


"Hey , dude , Phenomenon , im feeling shy ! " Dick says

"Why the hell, you are all mine " I try to console him

"Look right you idiot " Dick

And i see him , trying his very best to get a glimpse of my dear dk , over the marble piece that seperates us , in between my hands and my trouser ... shite ... i am feeling shy to explain this ! :-(

What has just been a honeymoon trip becomes a nightmare for my dk , i somehow get things in and leave .

I knew he would follow me , and he did .

Red Bright shirt , well shoven , well dyed hair , and loads of cheap perfume all over .. I still remember him well .

Puthiyathalapathy , who accompanied me for the movie, drunk to the core , was blabbering something in the walkway . I tried to take him and get back to the cinema hall , but he was persistent on having a smoke

And there i stood in one corner , trying not to bother the red shirt bastard gay , smoking restlessly .

And there he was , smiling at me , and adjusting his shirt , as if telling me , "ohhhh .. hotttieee ..rip off my clothes and take me down " ......


YUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ...


Fucking hell , i hate Gays ... i really do .... Oh God .....

I have always wondered how girls would feel , whenever someone touched them here and there ,, in the buses and crowded areas n all ..Will they get erect just like that ? are they enjoying it ? My seniors in school have told me that they would ..

And to confess , i have tried to touch a hottie of my class twice or thrice in the bus , when i was in my 9th grade .


But little did i know that i would get it all back , very badly

I remember my first gay encounter being in a bus , when i was a kid , some one tried to , get a grip on it , i was stunned , and did not know what was happening , and ran towards my brother .

Then years later , when i was like , hoo hoo ., the college dude ... One day on my way to my college , there was this tamil guy sitting next to me , who always misplaced his hands on MY thighs rather than his .

Then , again in my early college days , there was this guy who followed me to every seat i shifted , and finally i had to jump off the bus to escape

I remember , once we were all standing in a bus stand , late night , a gentleman came in , offered us a drink , a full bottle , if ,,, IF , we could go with him and stay with him in his room ...

And then , recently , an old asshole , who kept looking at me while i was enjoying my evening smoke in a a shop near my house ..

And by this time , i have had enough encounters , that i actually knew how to deal with them ...

"Can you give me a lift pls " He looked at me pathetically

"Which way you want to go " I asked him as i turned my bike to left

"This way ofcourse " He showed me the direction where i took my bike

I tried a Zeroing(though it did not work the way i wanted to ) and got my vehicle turned 180deg , and told him

"sorry sir , i am going this way "

"Its Ok , i dont mind going that way " He smiled at me

I lost it there , son of a bitch . Just because he was atleast my grandpa's age i didnt punch him ., but did give him a good essay of abuses .


Ohhhh...


And then there was this guy , my friend ., who was bisexual .

Damn , and you know what , none of us dared to sleep next to him . Especially if you are fair and drunk . You never know when his hands get out of control





Seriously guys , its difficult .


I hate these bastards , though i am ready to accept them . I mean , its ok if you are gay , nothing wrong , i mean what can you do about a disorder , well , its not even a disorder . Its just that you are a bit different .

Its fine with me , i have even written a story "Being straight" about the sufferings of a gay , and how the society ignores them .

Well ., all very easily said , it is very difficult to deal with them .

I just have one sincere request to them , dont force any one , dont try to seduce us , its irritating , to the fucking core .



OMG



Just now i realise how sad it is for the girls , i mean , if there are 10 gays in 100 , then the rest 90 are straight , just think about the girl's condition then


Sorry , Hottie of 9th standard , i never meant to do that , and will never do that .


And its difficult guys ,


ITS DIFFICULT TO BE STRAIGHT IN THIS WORLD !!


:-( :-(

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

it takes guts 2 write dis....n its damn funny..!!!!

Suvarotti said...

It take guts to also post anonymous ( obviously kidding !! )

Btw pheno , here I was thinking that I'm the only one who have encountered such freaky people :D

Anonymous said...

i take it bac ...it takes more guts 2 write dis dan post dis comment anonymous..!!

but gays r not freaks dey r normal people wit diff tastes..!!!
world is full of dem u never know d person u shake ur hands might turn out 2 be 1....!!!

Pheno'Menon' said...

Thanks guys !

:-)

Anonymous said...

had a similar experience too dude :( about a year back but in a tea shop,

we became friends in a tea shop.. after a couple of days he asked my number and i thought he was a decent fellow gave my number.. that night he started to send me SMS asking gay questions?

I called that bastard and told him not to mess with me and then he stopped it .. phew!! but still it sometimes haunt me when guys stare at me...


- Shining Star


P.S.: Dude u made a mistake... Its "puthiya thalapathy" not "ilayathalapathy" :D

Unknown said...

hats off aravind!!!! atleast one guy speaks off aloud... m impressed....

Anonymous said...

so many of them? Probably you are radiating some kind of Gay energy which attracts them.

aanaalum nee romba nallavanda... evlo kuduthaalum vaangura :)

Crazy Sam said...

Haha I'm gay and even I too sympathize for what you had to go through.. The world has its share of scum, but don't let that sow seeds of hatred towards gays coz not everyone are like the ones you've mentioned. I know how frustrating it could be when you have to deal with such people, but it is no use of trying to correct them or feeling violated. I have seen your pics. Sure! I would have definitely checked you out if you were in my sight, but that's all it would go.

And dude, the ultimate truth - it is damn f**kin difficult to be gay in this world. You are surely blessed to be born good looking and straight. So enjoy the attention you are getting.. *wink* :D

Pheno'Menon' said...

Oh Finally we have a gay in here !

And sam , i am sorry if i offended you !

As i said , i have no problems with gays , and i have total respect for them . Its just that , i dont want them to check me out . Hope you understand !

Cheers :-)

Moonstruck Girl said...

Hey...

Am here after a long time :) Nice write-up :) And I can tell you we girls don't like being felt up surreptitiously by strangers in the bus / train... I feel just as sick as you do when g*ys check you out :P

I just realised you had left a comment on my blog - one that I do not use much.. (I have 3 of them :P) I write often on http://impulsive-outpourings.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Me :)

Meena said...

well its much more harder being a girl in this world :)
I sympathize with you.. and happy that at least some guys realize that women DONT enjoy being groped at.
However, its like this.. Just because some guys grope doesnt mean all of them do (at least that's what I think) - Hence.. not all gay men are weird. :)
Really good post.