Saturday, May 31, 2008

Missed you all

Its been a long time .

2 months to be exact , and i missed you all .

Lot of things happened around me , and i was so involved in many things for such a long period that i could just not get enough time to sit back and write something . Thanks to tata indicom as well , it took almost a month to get my internet transferred to my new place .

So to start with .,

I moved . I am living with themusicdirector(tmd) now . I am starting to like the new place , except for the fucked up house owner (again) and the sick switches .

I visited and stayed at my ancestral place for some time , it was great .

My sis and family were here for the vacation . My nephew Achu simply rocks !!

I am almost a drunkard now .

3 of my ex girlfriends came back to me ., and i am confused again .

I want to leave cochin desperately . I just cannot stay in once place or be with one girl for a long time .

One gorgeous girl whom i had a crush on is not speaking to me coz she read my blog , and thinks that i am the dirtiest guy she had ever seen .

I realised again that i am in deep love with computers and my bike . Its almost impossible for me to live a life without them . Its true love what i have with them , no sex involved .

I got salary appraisal .

I have put down a lot of weight ., some 2-3 kilos . I have treasured each and every milligram that i have put till i became 70 kg last month , and now , its all gone in a week , and i am back to 65 .

I was hit by a very very bad fever . And those 3 days were the worst days of my life in the recent past .

I am getting really frustrated coz i am not going to gym or doing anything physical , but drinking and smoking a lot .

And I passed CCNP with 98 % . Oh God , thank you so much . I am so happy that my efforts were paid off .

Manchester United are the Champions of Europe !!!! Glory Glory Manchester united !!! Cut me through i will bleed red , Man United till death !!!

I found and spoke to some one , who had made a lot of difference in my life . Quite unexpected . And we spoke as if , nothing has happened in the past 3-4 years . That was very strange ., but i loved it .

I am working with my friend to make a short film , lets pray that it works out well .





So may things , this life is interesting, isnt it ?

3 comments:

Crazy Sam said...

It's one unwritten code that we bloggers (who uses blog to open up)must follow, never let the real world intertwine with it. Congratz on your salary appraisal and the CCNP. Seems like you are keeping yourself busy and keeping busy is always fun! All the best for ya short film.

Moonstruck Girl said...

What kind of film are you working on? :) Good luck with that!

Pheno'Menon' said...

Thanks crazysam ,i will look in to it.

And @impulsive

I have prepared a script for my friend , who will be directing it , everything is on a preliminary stage , lets see if it works out