Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Confessions of a Pissed Off mind!

I am sitting in my office , pretty late night , and i am feeling a lot pissed off .



I know i should'nt be complaining when there are people worser than me ., but this no complaint , no cursing god or anything , the following is a crap note from a pissed off mind.


I know many of you have gone through this , and i believe we can feel better when we speak it out like this .




I am an underachiever ., wrt money i earn.

I perfectly understand that i have made mistakes in the past , like not bothering about a campus interview , or not studying too well in college ,or leaving a metropolitian city at the start of my career(that had some positives as well) .

But you see, i have been a good student(good - not outstanding)., I used to enjoy a lot , drinking smoking flirting partying , you say it , i have done it in my college days . Despite all that , i passed out with first class and a good score .Only mistake i made there was that i never passed a campus interview .

I did not really wanted to be a software engineer . Even now , i dont want to be ., so i do have an excuse for not clearing any campus interviews . Valid excuse ., and other than the money factor , i have no regrets of not being a software engineer .



Now , there were a lot like me , average/shit students and i can categorise them into 4 groups .


1# Over achievers

People who were/are real shit becoming big shots over night , some had a lot of luck , others had a lot of money to go abroad or start a buisness .


2#Achievers

People who were like me , but they either cleared a campus interview or some how became s/w engineers ., and even though many of them used to copy my programs in college , they all flew to US and UK and are all fucking rich now .


3#Under achievers (I fall here)

People who didnt study too well , or were unlucky not to get through campus interviews . People with abilities and desire , but for some reason , things do not happen that well for them . These people all have a job , are OK with life , and will never be called as losers , but still you know , these people should have been a lot better off by now .


4#Losers

This group is the worst of them all .People who were real shit , people who were average , people who were excellent are all here . I dont know what happpened to them , but they have achieved nothing till now . Some deserve it , many other dont . Thank god i am not here .

Dont ask me to compare myself with group#4 and be happy ., that is really a negative statement

We (group #3 ) dont know what actually went wrong . As i said earlier , we were not really good at studies , but we were/are really capable guys . As far as i am concerned , i finally got a good job , a job that i am really interested in ., a job where i am confident of being successful - Thank god again .

But its been 2 years since i have passed out from college , and it is only now, i am getting an average salary . All others in group#1 and group#2 are far ahead of me ., atleast say 10- 15 k per month .

And i see , freshers , people who used to consider me as senior , coming in and getting salaries which is more than i have after these 2 years ! Now i am ashamed about this , i really is .



Now dont come down and tell me that its not all about money . It is ! isnt it ? For those bastards sitting in group#1 and group#2 acting as if life is about love and not money , come down to #3 and #4 , and you will then know that it is the other way . Love and romance is all for you , not for us .

That again is another very important fact . Look at me . I look good , and i am a good man ., even a virgin . Now with all that , do you think that any hot girl will fall for me ? No , absolutely not . Now before thinking this is a stupid point , think yourself being in the shoes of that hot girl . Will you pick me or that asshole standing next to me , in nike t shirts and police sunglasses ? Yea , thats it , you will surely go for him - because you know he can afford to buy you a diamond pendant ,and take you to rich romantic restaurants(no cheap restaurants are romantic) .


People from group#3 may finally go on to earn good money after 3-4 years , and you start to think about discs and rich bitches or a car,. oh wait a minute , there comes your moms call , "dear son , you are too old , now go get married"

.

WOW ! MARRIAGE !




Now there ends all your dreams , and there starts your responsibilities and loans and kids and all the fuckign things in the world . If you dont earn big money before marriage , then what is the use of earning it ? Before dumping this statement , think again about it !It is a very true fact , especially with guys .

Coming back to our topic , i must make one thing very clear here . I have no problems with gods . Not at all ! They have been very kindful to me , and even if i become a begger tomorrow , i will not blame them , because i know they have given me a everything that i wanted . Most recently this job . I will be always thankful to them all this life .


I may be contradicting myself, but lets not bring in gods here . What i am trying to find out is what the fuck is wrong with me . Dont doubt it , i am some one who dreams big ., and want to be big ., i cannot be ordinary . Now you may tell me that thats what is wrong with me , but think again , is it ? What is wrong in dreaming to be big ? I have absolutely no problems with others becoming big , and i will not do anything to prevent others from becoming big ., and i never want to do bad things to be big . My line is very clear , and it is pure .

See , here is where i am ., i am happy for all those who achieved things , and i say this not because i am pissed off with their achievements , but just that , i am pissed off with myself ., MY FUCKING SELF !!!

But then again , you know what ? I will not give up ., i cannot give up .I will fight till end to get in to that day , when i can prove this world what i am capable of . Even if it never come , i will die with the happiness that i have atleast tried for it .

See , i am a positive man , but still, at times , even the most optimistic people will feel pissed off , wont they ? And i am in such a mood right now . Lets hope i will be a rich man one day , and that i will buy a football club , will fly to barbados to play golf and will marry a 18 year girl when i am 90 .

Oh , i feel a lot better now .., thanks guys .

3 comments:

Crazy Sam said...

It's amazing to know how closely your thoughts synchronize with mine.

shan said...

THIS IS THE MOST UNFORTUNATE FINDINGS,I CAN SAY ABOUT HIMSELF FROM A FRIEND I KNOW FOR QUITE A LONG TIME..

THESE ARE NO WORDS WHICH I WANTED TO HEAR FROM HIM,SO LET ME AIR SOMETHING THAT I BELIEVE SHOULD BE A MUST…

Quote

“I did not really wanted to be a software engineer. Even now, I don’t want to be ., so i do have an excuse for not clearing any campus interviews . Valid excuse. and other than the money factor , i have no regrets of not being a software engineer .”

You never really wanted to become a s/w eng. And you are not doing the job of a s/w engnr. Now I really wonder, Then why the hell do you think of a s/w engnr’s sal???

See,you never wanted to become a doctor,though if u would have wished you would’ave become one.

Now why are you worrying about the money he makes…… Itz all about a comfort zone, a zone in which you feel you are totally secured and satisfied. being s/w engnr is not at all your comfort zone, now there is nothing significant in worrying actually not worrying even bothering about the salary they draw..


Now here comes


1# Over achievers

2#Achievers

3#Under achievers (I fall here)

4#Losers

can you realy say someone is a real achiever or a loser within a period of say 25 years of time,I doubt..and you are a under achiever. That is a ridiculous statement I came across ever in my life.

“Dont ask me to compare myself with group#4 and be happy ., that is really a negative statement”…iam not gona do this

but, you just started and you gota long way to go..dont you?
And you got lot of opportunities ahead, you know when a person starts making big money?? when the right realization he gets…you agree???and what I always believe is it is better to settle in life not as soon as possible but only after getting into lot of situations which enrich your experiences and makes you a confident man. In that way it is most unlikely that a person who started making big money right at the beginning of his professional life will have a hell lot of knowledge and experience(not the mere professional exp am talking about).its always being good to become a jack of all trades…
And believe me in this world the most unbelievable things happened from an unsatisfied and confident mind only, I don believe actually if u settled early I mean you started earning big money, satisfied with what you are getting will you think of any thing big later in life. If you are already in the comfort zone, will you think of coming out of it? I suppose no.



”Now dont come down and tell me that its not all about money . It is ! isnt it ?”

of course it is, money do matter…I strongly support you in this, but think!!!! rather than getting some 20 to 30k/month wouldn’t it be good if u earn some 5 to 10 lakh/month later after 5 to 10 years…don’t you think so?so try to explore ways in which you can fire up your earnings later after 5 to 10 years which you are already doing. and never let you in to a comfort zone of yours..what I believe is you should ave a comfort zone but it must keep changing say todayz comfort zone shoudnt be the one u need after a year…

that means you shouldn’t reach a comfort zone until you reach the ultimate comfort zone….

“They have been very kindful to me , and even if i become a begger tomorrow , i will not blame them , because i know they have given me a everything that i wanted . Most recently this job . I will be always thankful to them all this life .”

u might have agreed to me till now… I am sure now comes the topic which you never wanted me to comment on rgt??? Sothat I don want to..


“But then again , you know what ? I will not give up ., i cannot give up .I will fight till end to get in to that day , when i can prove this world what i am capable of . Even if it never come , i will die with the happiness that i have atleast tried for it .

See , i am a positive man , but still, at times , even the most optimistic people will feel pissed off , wont they ? And i am in such a mood right now . Lets hope i will be a rich man one day , and that i will buy a football club , will fly to barbados to play golf and will marry a 18 year girl when i am 90”

it will happen to everyone, even to the most optimistic people, at times they realy got pissed off..you know how to come out it…….

Cheers…..

Pheno'Menon' said...

Shankar !

I am hearing from a very positive mind . May be i have something to learn from you .

Cheers .

And @Crazy
Thanks