Sunday, September 13, 2009

Love - Pain in the a$$

Yet again , i am worried , confused and drunk .

Let me come straight in to the point , i kinda like a girl these days . When i say like , i am not sure if i am in love or anything ,may be because i dont really believe in it .

The thing is that , she is pretty awesome . Hot,intelligent and smart ! Whats more ,she is younger than me , of my same caste/creed and has similar attitude towards life . So we were going out pretty happily for past 5-6 months .

Now , there is a problem . She has left India , and probably we wont be seeing for next 1-2 years . Oops !
I am pretty happy that she is happy down there (well,i am bit jealous as well , as i have never been outside India) .I would want her to enjoy her life and have fun .

BUT . I feel bit uncomfortable these days . I feel that she would go on to find some one better , some one who would give her a lot of surprises and gifts (which i never did) , and ultimately , she would have physical relationship with him !!

I am acting like a Fucked up , old fashioned Indian lover boy ! Damn it !!!

I am heart broken . , and i am like "Why does the bitch have to doooo thhaat??? "



Ok , wait a minute . She is a good woman ., and she is not that bitchy kind .Why am i overdoing things here ?

I never proposed her , though i always knew she would accept it . I did not do that coz, i never believed in long distance relations . As my friend 'lineproducer' told me yesterday ,-"Out of sight is like Out of Mind" .

And there is another reason why i did not propose . I wanted to have sex with many women before i marry.

So look at me now . I really like this girl , but i am afraid of getting on to commitment . And more over , i would want to give her that time and space rather than taking a hasty decision . So i am not committed , and i dont worry about her .

But its not like that .Coz i am thinking about her a lot these days . Fuck it ! Moreover , i am not really feeling like going out with another girl !! In short , everything is screwed !

Sighhhh.....




Ok , my decision is correct . Let her live her life , and if she finds a better guy , let her be with him .It would have been worser if that happened after we got committed . Btw , lets pray she never finds anyone better .

I am not going to try some other girl(atleast for now) . I dont feel like doing it ., im fucking getting old , and i have a lot more important things to do in life .

The simplest way that a man can be happy , is by having a unconditional relationship with a woman .You dont lose anything by loving some one .., despite what she gives in return .Go watch Forrest Gump today .

There are lot more things happening in my life these days . Will let you know .

I feel so very better after writing this . Nothing gives me more pleasure than writing .

I am going to reduce my 'profanity' (interesting word eh? ) Let me change some alphabets to '$' symbol !

9 comments:

NaNo said...

Macha, ithu thaan da kadhal :D (just to make u more confused that u are now!!!)

Unknown said...

hmmm..even though u mentioned u ll use the '$' symbols for all d swear words u still din use it completely...anyways interesting..but all d blogs r now startin to sound d same...work on the style some more...n for those who's read the blog and r now readin this comment- i am d gal or rather d 'bitch' mentioned in d blog:D..!!
p.s. - i am not so bad..n as commitment phobic as he is..:P
handle that menon!!!

Pheno'Menon' said...

Dey nano ., summa erudaa ..Athellaam namukku sariyaa varaadhu da !! :P

Pheno'Menon' said...

Prat.

Few people read these things , beware :P

I know my blogs are repetative ., but there is another thing , i write this for myself more than anyone else .If i am writing a story or script i would take that advice , but not in my blog . This is place where i write whatever i feel like !!

Pheno'Menon' said...

Commitmentphobic . Whats that ? Does that mean ,i am not onto commitment ,or that i am on to commitment ? :O

Unknown said...

phobic - means being afraid...wat sort of a writer are u if u cant bring some flair onto your style...n let me bring you to reality..ur writing style will reflect onto to evrythin u write be it a blog or a story..the point is to make it impressive even though the content is dead boring!!! one of your aims should be to compel the readers to read through your content or through your style.

Pheno'Menon' said...

Prat

I agree . But i think you are not getting my point here .

Unknown said...

Thooooo

Ragav said...

Okay... i guess u are ontrack of Love but u are scared to commit... and if the girl loves u and is scared of commitment as well.. i am sure she will not be able to see another guy even if you have not proposed her...so u need not worry... be casual...girls ll love to give surprises and gifts...many guys are like you only... so do not worry on that point as well... just go with the flow of life and propose to her on that day when you feel your heart skipping a beat ;-)

And BTW all the best... the feel which you are going through is the best feel.. try to enjoy this rather than abusing it...

Regards,
Ragav