Thursday, October 1, 2009

Letters , Words ,Aimlessness ,Confusions and Love

What happens when someone starts writing something with no aim , no plans , no ideas ?





I love a girl , but I cannot be with her . Why ? I don’t know .

I like network engineering , I like talking to Americans .

I am in love with cinemas ., nothing gives me more pleasure than making films .

I am the most confused soul in the world

I go for jogging everyday

I get stomach pains whenever I get tensed

Past one week was the most disturbing time in my life in recent times .

I was a happy man till I fell for her , I was even more happier when I was with her , now that I decided to break up with her , I am shattered .

Don’t worry Menon , you will get over this .

I know where it all started , that was when I told her that I want to break up this relation .

My tears stop at the edge of my eyes , I cant cry . Its been ages since I have cried .

I am thinking of all the dirtiest things possible about her with the misconception that I would hate her eventually

I feel there is nothing better than her in this world

I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU …. I feel like screaming …..

I am a fucked up Devdas

What is that I want in life ?

I don’t want to go to UAE . Please mom , pleaseee , don’t force me

I want to do Film making course in LFS. It costs around 32 L, INR . I realize that it is just a dream , it will never happen .

The most important thing in this world is money

I realize that she is going to get another man soon . With her charm , beauty and smartness , that will be very easy for her .

God , please let me cry … please

I cant blame her . She is not like me , she is a very practical person .Why should she stay committed to a assole like me ?

I need to understand something here . No One in this world can understand Menon . I don’t expect that to happen .

What does love mean ? Does it mean , understanding someone truly ? Why cant she understand me ?

"What you expect Menon ? How can I understand you ? How long I can wait for you ? You were never bothered about me . I didn’t want to screw my life being with you , so I decided to be with this person . He is nice , normal man , who loves me , unlike you ."

Do you guys think I am mad ?

What is that I want in life ?

I think i am mad.

I want to be a film maker , I want to make many beautiful films

I want to write beautiful stories

I want to be rich and powerful … Oooooh., nothing is better than that

If you have money 80% of your problems are solved

I miss you my dear , I will never forget you . I LOVE YOU , I really do , right from the bottom of my heart ..

I can live without you , I can live as long as I have my dreams

But still I love you

I want to go abroad and study the best in the film making industry

The song Bas Ek Pal , is repeating for atleast 12th time now .I am not bored. I am not doped .

Menon , I told you many times not to fall in love . You cant handle it . All your manliness , all your strength all your everything , just fades away . Still you took that chance . Its your mistake . You should have never tried that .Never !!

Letters , words – They are magical . When your fingertips touch the keyboard , it’s a beautiful feeling . Can I just keep writing till the end of my life ? If some one asks me , what is that aspect that you are 100% sure in the world . My answer would be instantaneous . I love writing . No no , writing is in love with me .Unconditionally . I can feel it , everytime , in MSWord , in that A4 sheet or even the bedsheet or wall where I scribble random things .

I want to write , I want to write till the end of my life .

Thank you Sindhu Teacher . Thank you for calling up my mom , and telling her that her son in 7th standard is a wonderful writer . If you have never said that , i would have never wrote any more , i would have never felt this happiness .



I don’t want to stop here , I want to write more , please ., why is that there should be an ending to every writing ? Pleassee …. Let me write ….

5 comments:

thinkingsenses said...

vindu,

have u ever heard about the gal who loved a ghost....... well thats an interesting concept in my mind.

love
ash

Pheno'Menon' said...

Oh yeah Aishu!

Thats interesting , but already used several times in the writing world .

Ragav said...

why do you always think negative... if you love something with all your heart then everything around you will help you in bringing that to reality.. be it your passion in film making or trying to win the girl of your life...
But good that u throw all ur feel in the so called blog.. i guess u ll get relieved whenever u finish writing a blog...

Regards,
Ragav

Pheno'Menon' said...

And you are right , i am thinking so negatively . I understand ,my mind is in a turmoil right now , but i will get over it .

I am confused with a lot of things , especially with the girl .But i am sticking to my decisions . People make mistakes , but everything happens for good .

Right ?

Ragav said...

you know what our mind is so silly.. anything good or bad happens we take it for good only... thats actually a good attitude which makes us survive in this kinda world... and i am not going to say anything different.. do not worry everything will really really go good... just stay a little confident... but don think life is already planned and it ll keep going.. we got to fight for it so hard for that plan to go well... crazy but true.. but we ll definitely reach our destination... the time is that which matters... so just go ahead with full force buddy...

Regards,
Ragav