Sunday, January 3, 2010

Success ? Loser stories continued !

I screwed up a relationship with a girl i really love .

I dont want to get into details

But i know 51 % fault is with me

May be we are incompatible .

She is the modern kind who looks for practical things

I am the traditional assole .

Anyways , i am fucked

I feel that the best thing to do at this point would be

NOT to disturb or bother her . I think she deserve better ... A real practical , new world man !!

Let me do that , let me pray for her . I cannot stand her being sad ...

OK, enough of my Romeo stories ...

Get back to life ..

I know there is no life called as love life for me ...

But i still know that there are so many things to do for me in this world

FOR the world ...

So let me do that ..

No more expectations from relations ...

No more falling in love ...

Let me do what i am supposed to do..

And let me make the whole world happy ...

:)

2 comments:

NaNo said...

We all are losers aren't we??? :D

Ragav said...

When u have no expectations in a relation, then you will be filled with happiness and contentment... Experience speaks ;-)
All the best to you... i am sure you ll feel much better in few days...