Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Post to feel good !

Im not feeling good , so thought of writing something .

Things are all pretty fine , however , i am still not enjoying myself .

I make my life complicated all by myself . May be its a hangover of a pretty bad season ,hope things will be better soon .

I want to get back in to that full fledged - high spirited PhenoMenon., asap .

I am not writing much in here these days , because i feel i am boring you guys , and that is visible by the lesser number of people who visit my blog these days . Am i becoming too serious with life ?

Well , if not here , i am back writing reviews and articles on movies . I have been asked to promote claps and boos in my blog , so check the following links ,

http://www.clapsandboos.com/mindspeak/4b5f016057377d2edd000001

http://www.clapsandboos.com/mindspeak/4b59bd8757377d753f000003

Can some one please tell me how i can be more popular on the blog world ? Till date i have not bothered to promote my blog coz i write here just to get the pleasure of writing . Now i would like to do so .

Other things in life include , being sleepless for past two days , working non stop on one thing or the other , and as always , worried about the gal . OK , i am not going to start writing on anymore 'gal' things , i know i have already dragged it too far .



Is this the most boring post that i ever wrote in this blog ? :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.