Saturday, February 27, 2010

Love - Pheno Vs Menon

Yea , i know it sounds stupid , silly and seriously bullshit .

But , i cant help it ,at 25 years and 5 months , i realise that love exists . Its not the mother's love that i mean ,the love of a partner .

No , i dont have a partner as of today , i am not in love as of today . All i am saying is that i believe that it exists . I understands that true love happens to only 1 in a 100 , but i will live with a hope that i am that one . I have never felt like this before , and i have always tried to ditch love for sex and fun .I have made mistakes in life , but i want to correct myself.

I am not saying that i have turned a saint , but i want to be in a realistic relation. I want to meet someone who loves me , the way i am , i want to love her (yea,im straight) , and i want to have kids like her .

Conversation between Pheno and Menon to continue .,

"Fuck Menon , you are drunk... "

"Its alright Pheno , you are just a disguise of what menon is "

"Do you think i am like you ? No way , i want to fuck many girls"

"Ofcourse , you may do that as well ,but you are not going to enjoy a bit of it.Believe in me , there is girl waiting for you"

"Dudeee , give me a break . You have no control of what to happen next "

"So what , hope makes life . I may not find her , but i will live with the dreams of finding her . I may get married to anyone my mom suggests ,but for sure , i will love her , will be faithful and good to her .. for a lifetime "

"Man, give me a break , lets talk when you are in your senses"

"Godnight Pheno , see you tomorrow"

No comments: