Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So i got a new look !

I mean , my blog got a new look . I still look like that lean ,fair, spectacle'd , genius kinda assole !

Its been a long time since i changed anything in here . Infact , im too lazy to sit back and make my blog look good . Also , if i try to make it too attractive , people may feel that i am girl in disguise . As you all know , i am a male chauvenist !

(WTF is the spelling for Chauvenist ? )

How's this new look ? Is it gona make many girls fall for me ? I have also decided to write more about Gay'ism as well .There is an increasing number of gays these days . I have recently discovered that Gay'ism is a contageous disease and its spreading fast in my office . Dont worry , i have decided to change the project .

How wonderful it will be if all the guys change to gay and i am the only one left ? I will have all the girls in the world .

What a fucked up thought . I just forgot for a moment that i am a male chauvenist !


Well guys , i am just trying to be funny . I know there is nothing to lol , and i am sorry that i dont deliver such goods these days . You know the stuff i've been going through , and i am in a recovery period. But things are way better now , and i feel that the recovery angel is almost near my door .






Shit ! There really is a recovery agent at my door . He , however will be looking for my credit card !

2 comments:

Crazy Sam said...

Nice new look. The spelling is chauvinist. You can type the doubtful word in google and hit search. It will prompt you with the correct spelling of the word.

And starting to write about gays? Would love to know your POV regarding us.

Pheno'Menon' said...

Sam ,

Thank you . Long time since i have seen you .

And frankly , you are the only gay friend that i have .(Even if there are others , i dont think they accept it)