Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The 3 avatars !



I just happened to scroll down and see the nonsense i been writing for sometime !

I cant believe that i been bullshitting so much . Its full of sick love stories and some other sentimental crap !! Its quite visible that i have not been laid for a long time.

I thought about how to change this situation , and meditated for 75 hours straight . Lalit Modi , Sania Mirza and Rakhi Sawant appeared in my meditation,and i recieved 3 different suggestions to improve my blog.

Laliit M : Take a break for 6 months . You will be back with a bang.

Sania Mirza : Get married to a Pakistani/Afghani etc , your blog will get the maximum media coverage.

Rakhi Sawant : For every problem in the world , there is only one solution . Take it off !!



When it comes to advices , you can only trust the most intelligent ! This had been a close contest ,yet i made my decision ,



OFF goes my blog template ...




No comments: