Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Begining

Hmm , So here we go

My second blog , i have decided to make the other one exclusive for film reviews .

I am here because i got inspired by eM the blogger .

She is hot and funny (i have not seen her till date though) and i 'Wannabe' like her , famous and rich. :-)

Do'nt think that i have started writing after i saw her , no , never . I have written this story named 'The red sun rising' when i was , 10 years old . I have never stopped writing since . I dont have a family full of writers or artists or people who belong to the 'artist' world . No , not even a trace of it . And i have never written anything for the heck of writing . Most of my stories have not been seen by any one , but still i think that they all rock . Cmon , seriously , they all ROCK !

Now i have this problem of too many thoughts , i mean i have this uncontrollable over flow of ideas and imagination , that i find it difficult to retrace them and present it to my people . And even if i remember , i may not have the right person to tell this to

Hence this blog , Where my thoughts and ideas and experiences , all will come in . Im afraid of idea thefts though , Ha Ha :-P

C ya then
With loads of puffs and pegs
Menon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep writing dude;

you're doing excellently.